IGNITE YOUR PASSION
Are you ready to ignite your passion and take your practice to the next level?
This comprehensive 200-hour Satya Yoga Teacher Training & Personal Development Program, approved by Yoga Alliance, is the first step towards a wonderful journey that encourages student to cultivate their own relationship with yoga.
This program is for those who have a passion to become a skilled yoga teacher. It is also for those who are looking to enrich their understanding of yoga and want to pursue this training for personal growth.
Our Yoga Teacher Training program is in accordance with the 200-hour requirements set by Yoga Alliance.
Based on their standards, our training module is created by Rachel Scott and revised by Satya Yoga.
It is set to provide the foundation, tools and skills needed for aspiring teachers or those who want to deepen their own practice.
Here is an overview of the Core Curriculum:
- Foundation of Yoga – origin, history, passage of yoga through time, classic and modern yoga, and more
- Hatha Yoga – What is it? It’s origin, history, science of Hatha Yoga, and closer look at ‘Hatha Yoga Pradipika’ (Light on Hatha Yoga)
- Asana – learning the different poses , lineage, alignment, prop usage, contraindication, Sanskrit names, and a daily practice
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology.- knowing the physical functions of the body to have a safe practice.
- Yoga Philosophy – introduction to yogic text and exploring what yoga philosophy is about.
- Ethics and Lifestyle – understanding the ethics for yoga teachers, developing a self-practice (Sadhana), cultivating self-care, and knowing its a lifetime of learning.
- Meditation– understanding/practicing meditation, mantras, mudras, and chanting.
- Pranayama & Subtle Body – the science behind the breath, introduction to prana, chakras, koshas and Ayurveda
- Biomechanics –includes safe movements, awareness, and adaptations.
- Teaching Methodologies – consist of sequencing, cueing, peak pose, class planning and different styles of yoga.
- Cultural Appropriation of Yoga – conversation to bring awareness to cultural appropriation and how to work towards cultural appreciation.
- The Business of Yoga – marketing, using social platforms, learning how to run your business as you focus on your vision and goals,
- What’s next? – providing continuous support as you venture down your yoga path.
- The Bhagavad Gita – Eknath Easwaran
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Swami Satchidananda
- 18 years of age or older.
- Be in good health and physically fit to practice yoga. You will need to fill out the registration, waiver, and medical forms before starting training.
- In-person meeting before applying to get a clear perceptive of the training.
- 100% attendance is required for certification
- Actively participating and having an open mind to absorb all the richness this training will bring.
- Pass final take home exam and practicum
- Tuition to be paid fully before the start of the program.
- You will receive a RYT-200 certification.
- Students will be able to teach a Hatha class skillfully and confidently in any studio, gym, community hall and even at home.
- Students will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.
Upcoming Training – Session
Start on February 1st 2023 to April 9th 2023
- Wednesdays – 6:00pm to 9:30pm
- Fridays – 6:00 to 9:30pm
- Saturdays – 12:00 to 7:00pm
- Sundays – 7:00am to 3:15pm
This schedule allows the students to balance their work and family life. With the program being in-depth, it also gives the students time to absorb and explore the material they have learned.
- Total program Tuition: $3500 (including $150 Non-Refundable deposit paid at Registration)
- Forms of payment: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card or Bank transfer
Standard Tuition: $3,500.00 paid in full 1 week before starting date.
Early-bird Tuition: $3,300 ($200 discount) paid in full by January 19th 2023.
Don’t wait. Let’s chat Now!!!
E-mail Now : email@example.com to set up a meeting.
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”
– William Arthur Ward
JOIN OUR community
To receive updates on workshops and community events