Yoga for Beginners 6 – Week Series
Brand new to Yoga?
Don’t worry…like all things in life, it’s best to start from the beginning.
This series is ideal for those who want to do yoga, but don’t know how to get started. It’s also a great opportunity for those who want to refine their fundamental yoga poses or for those who haven’t done yoga for awhile and need to get back into it.
Each week we will learn and practice together as a group in a friendly, casual environment.
Each class is like a workshop where:
- we work with where you are at. It is not a competitive nor a judgement space.
- you do not have to be flexible to do yoga.
- we welcome you to ASK many questions as you like at any time during the class.
- we will practice the different fundamental yoga poses as they are introduced each week.
- we will learn together how to use the different props like bolsters, blocks, blankets, and straps to enhance the practice.
- each class will end in a relaxing pose focusing on the breath as we let go.
- before leaving the mat, you will be guided through a different breathing technique and mediation.
As the weeks go by, you will feel more empowered, energized, and inspired to sustain a regular yoga practice for years to come and lead a healthy lifestyle.
JOIN OUR community
To receive updates on workshops and community events